Funny extra on DVD

Anyone remember the extra on The Incredibles DVD, Mr. Incredible and Pals ? When I watched that with the commentary, I was practically on the floor laughing!!! LOL! :laughing:

That is probably the funniest part out of everything on the 2nd DVD. I was dying of laughter the very first time I saw it. After that, I watched it over and over until I got it memorized. I found it cool how they connected the old Super Hero cartoons with my favorite Super Heroes.

I liked the extra where the guy was on the scooter and this other dude kicked a ball and made him fall on his face. xD I only remember it was on the Incredibles DVD 'cause of the background music.

Haha – yeah, that was a pretty funny little extra. I didn’t get the whole “lady lips” thing at first
until my mom explained to me the whole thing about it being based off of an old tv show. (snigger) Funny stuff. :laughing:

FONY - Oh man, that was so funny! Now see, this is another reason why I want to work at Pixar: they have fun there. :smiley:

My favorite extra, however, has to be the sock puppets thing. Hilarious
 :stuck_out_tongue:

The ball and scooter one was funny, but I believe that it was set up. The guy riding the scooter probably fell into a cusion then it made it look like he fell on his face.

Doesn’t matter to me- it was funny anyways.

I am not sure if this is really a funny extra, but I think it is so wonderfully done. Combine the music of mozart, the sound effects, characters, doors, and buttons in the Incredibles, and you get a very classic music video.

I agree, but what exactly is the name of that song?

The Mozart song is called Il Torte. Really classical song with great instrumental parts and operatic voices.

:laughing: Mr. Incredible and Pals is hilarious, but I like the sock puppets and the deleted scene with Dash putting the tack on the teachers chair.

OMG yes! The commentary on Mr Incredible and Pals is hilarious! Some of the funniest stuff! With lines like “That rabbit is gettin on my LAST nerve!” or “I thought you said this thing was animated! When are they gonna start movin? Aint nothin movin but their lips!”

Frozone: They made me a white guy? They made me a white guy!!!
Mr. Incredible: Well, maybe the colors faded. Your’e tan.

Mr. Incredible: Okay, the rabbit bites! :laughing:

Haha – yeah, that commentary was hilarious! :laughing:

Frozone: Oh oh. I get caught. The black superhero
gets caught!!

I was laughing so hard at that part. :stuck_out_tongue:

The TAN superhero gets caught.

Haha! Loved that scene, and these:

Frozone: Are you kiddin me!..
Mr. Incredible: Don’t shout
Frozone: (shouting) What kinda show is this!!!
Mr. Incredible: (calmly) Hey, your shouting, don’t shout.

Frozone: This is a stain on my otherwise spotless endorsement record! You owe me one Incredible.
Mr. Incredible: I never saw this!

Frozone: They got a show wit real heroes but they gotta make up the villans? What’s up wit that!!!
Mr. Incredible: They said it was a breakthough!
Frozone: Are you kiddin me!..

Frozone: 
and now you have me invlolved in this commentary, further connecting me to work that is clearly inferior, AND CONNECTED ME TO A RABBIT!..DID YOU OK THE RABBIT???
Mr. Incredible: I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RABBIT!, I DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THE RABBIT!!!
Frozone: WELL SOMEBODY OK’ed THE RABBIT!!!

That kinda wraps it up. :wink: 8D :laugh: 8D :mrgreen:

Hahaha! Now you guys have got me laughin’
 :laughing:

I like the corn guy at the end
 “I’ll crush you, Mr. Incredible!”

Mitch - Now you’ve got me laughin’ Hehe :laughing: :laughing:

(snigger) :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Anybody else like the sock puppets feature on the dvd?

“The secret thing won’t fall out of my briefcase!” - Mr. Incredible :laughing:

I’ve never seen that. Is that an easter egg or something?

Mitch - Yeah that was hilarious one! :smiley: :laughing: