The Recycled Love Contest entries

TO PARTICIPANTS: Please do not identify yourself or your entry until I announce the winner.

To vote, send me a PM including the number of your favorite entry. Votes submitted as comments will not count.

Here are the qualifying WALL•E entries for The Recycled Love Contest:

[size=192]1[/size]

[size=192]2[/size]

[size=192]3[/size]

[size=192]4[/size]

Voting will end November 18 at 12:00 AM ET.

Wow, great work everyone! They all look so adorable! I’ve submitted my vote to PV… :wink:

These look great… in a recycled sort of way.
I’ve sent my vote!
PV: We’re allowed to congratulate but not say who we voted for, right?

These are such cool entries! Well done, everyone who’s participated! WALL-E would be proud! :smiley:

martini - Right. Otherwise, I would’ve set up a poll thread for the entries.

Those entries are very creative! Great effort, everyone! I can’t wait to find out who made which WALL•E. =)

I’ve sent my vote!

1 hour left to vote!

Voting will end tomorrow at 12:00 AM ET. The contest winner will be announced soon afterwards!

The votes have been tallied.

[size=192]And the winner is…[/size]

#1 by R2-D2

Congratulations for winning The Recycled Love Contest, R2-D2! I will mail your prize pack tomorrow.

This year’s constructive contestants were:

#1 by R2-D2
#2 by Netbug009
#3 by rachelcakes1985
#4 by yohoitsjoefosho

Thanks to everybody who participated! :slight_smile:

Congrats to R2-D2, the winner! :smiley:
They’re all really great entries. Kudos to all the participants.

Congrats to you R2-D2. And an extra well-done to all of those who participant. It was really hard for me to vote for one. All of them were really good.

Congratulations to R2-D2 for winning, and to everyone else who participated!

Congratulations, R2-D2! I love the little BNL lunchbox and “hat” you made. =)

Congrats R2-D2! Where’d you get the lunchbox, did you decorate a normal one or is it for sale? :smiley: Anyway impressive work on the sculpture! I especially like the energy meter panel and the rivets on the eyes.

And well done to all other participants! Give yourselves a pat on the back for the great works of art! Wall-E would be proud. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all the participants for their amazing entries!

To everyone asking about the lunchbox, it is an old one that I picked up at a garage sale, stuck the BNL logo on it, and changed the color of the handle from red to blue. His hubcap hat is a painted styrofoam plate. I decorated the energy panel using markers and paint, and the rivets on the back of his eyes are painted pieces of an old cardboard tube. His main body is made out of old cardboard that I picked up at grocery stores, or found in my basement. His arms are made out of old wooden dowels that I found. All of the materials are stuff that I either found around the house, or scrap cardboard that I picked up at stores, so in other words it’s all recycled.

Thanks for all the comments, and again, congratulations to everyone who participated.

Congratulations, R2-D2! That little lunchbox is so sweet. :smiley: And well done everyone else who participated!

Hey, great job everybody! When’s the next contest?

Congratulations to you, R2-D2, for winning the contest, and to everyone else who participated! :smiley:

Rachel - That was you who created the third entry? It’s freakin’ adorable. I love how you substituted the arms by using sporks. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - Thanks very much. Yeah, that was me who made entry number 3. blush Glad you like the sporks. =)