NEW Radio Pixar Director: The Pixarian

2009 is going to be a year of major change for Pixar Planet. As my first order of business, I’d like to welcome The Pixarian as our new Radio Pixar Director! :mrgreen: I feel his enthusiastic attitude towards recording a Pixar podcast is exactly what we need to keep the ball rolling.

Without further ado, I’ll give our new host the floor. Welcome aboard, The Pixarian!

Congrats on the job! =)

Congratulations, The Pixarian! :smiley:

And I look forward to the other changes that’ll be occurring within the year. :smiley:

Can’t wait! Congrats, The Pixarian! :smiley:

Congrats The Pixarian. I can’t wait to hear the first episode :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to get this show underway! My goal is to bring everyone here the best show that I can. That means I’ll go ahead and need everyone from the forums to help make this show worth listening to every other week.

Trivia Questions

Prizes

‘Game Show’

Co-Host Needed!

First off, congratulations to you Pixarian. I can’t wait to see what you have to offer for us.

If you want any help, I think I might be available to help you. Send me a PM if you need anything.

PS: On previous episodes of radio Pixar, I provided the Radio Pixar Trivia Question of the Week. So I have experience in that field. In addition, I would be more than happy to cohost.

Wow, a newbie with 24 posts is the Radio Pixar Director? Maybe it’s really a Pixarian! :smiley:

But my hearty congratulations to you, I’ve never heard an episode of Radio Pixar (I joined last year), so this should be interesting. :slight_smile:

I have to admit I’m interested in the co-host position.

Congratulations, The Pixarian! I agree with PV that you come across as a very enthusiastic Pixar fan, and so I’m sure you’ll be great as the new Radio Pixar director. :smiley: I’d be happy to take part- not cohost, but any other less important but necessary jobs that need doing, I’d be willing to help.

Congrads on the postition, M’bucko! It’s great to have you and I’m looking forward to the episodes! :smiley:

P.S. I’d love to help, too. Doesn’t have to be co-host, but anything that needs doing. PM me if anything comes up (including co-host.) :smiley:

What is the “game show”…thing?

And if you need any help be free to ask me if I can…I might have some free time this year.

This is really exciting that Radio Pixar is going to be up and running again. Congratulations, The Pixarian!

Oooh, I’m looking forward to the other changes that will happen here, too. =D

I’ll edit.

Congrats Pixarian! I was wondering what was going on with this…

Congratulations to you, The Pixarian! I’m sure that your commitment and contributions to the Radio Pixar show will be invaluable. :smiley:

(Just to let you know, I am now officially available to assist you with the show if you need anyone to present information on dated, current, and upcoming Pixar-related video games.)

– Mitch

Congratulations, The Pixarian! I hope everything goes well for you. :slight_smile: God Bless!