Position Vacant: Web Coder - phpBB2+3 Expert

Pixar Planet is currently seeking a skilled web designer/coder with skills in phpBB2 and phpBB3. We are looking to upgrade the forum and it’s design to phpBB3 and will be requiring some help.

If you believe you are fit for the position, please contact me through a PM or email me at thomas@pixarplanet.com and we can discuss the position further.

Unfortunately, as the Pixar Planet Network is not-for-profit, this is not a paid position.

I look forward to hearing from you soon :slight_smile:

I have a question: If this website was upgraded to a phpBB2/phpBB3 format, would the entire atmosphere/design of it change? I’m just curious, since I like the overall look of the forums as it is. That’s just me, though. Heh.

– Mitch

There would be minor changes, but we’d keep the current design. Maybe include an Up theme too :slight_smile:

bawpcwpn - Mmm. I see. Well, I take it back. That sounds cool. Heh. Thanks for the information! :wink:

– Mitch

I would love to help, but unfortunately I have the computer coding knowledge of an insect :laughing:

Oh well.

An Up theme would be sweet bawpcwpn!

I really wish i could help, i only know basic HTML though.

God id really like to do something around here though. Let me know!! :smiley: :smiley: