2000 Members - It's Official!

We have reached the 2000 member Milestone fellow Pixar Planeteers! A big thank to to member Woody Pride for being our 2000 member!

This calls for a monster clebration!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Whooo!!!

Congratulations Woody Pride, and yaaay, Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Congrats Pixar Planet!

Awesome!! Congratulations! :smiley:

COngratulations… now who got the closest to the date where we’d get our 2000th member?

I had guessed Valentine’s Day. :confused:

I had today: Up’s first rumoured DVD Release in the UK (its coming out on MONDAY) So I’m not that far off… and I didn’t guess the day before it happened either… I did it like most of us tried without looking at the last fifty people… when we were waiting for 100+ fanatics to join our ranks.

So who’s going to declare who won?

I made my guess back in November - I said it’d happen on the 28th of February. Not too far off in the end! :smiley:

Alright! We made it! :stuck_out_tongue: I think I guessed around Feb. 17, so i was like what? a week or so off? not too bad. :wink:

Nice to see this place achieve this milestone. Way to go Pixar Planet!

May you get 2000 more in the future.

Well Congrats to the 2000th member and to Pixar Planet! This happened waaaaay before I predicted it, which was sometime in May or June.

Hello,

I joined the forum today and am a big fan of all the Pixar films. It is a universe so appealing that it is difficult to explain to those who don’t get it. I am glad to have found this forum to discuss all things Pixar with like minded people. I am looking forward to getting acquainted. Thanks!

Well, welcome to Pixar Planet Revolting.

If you would like to get aquainted with other fellow members of Pixar Planet (and my good pals), we have a Introduction thread, located in the Members Inc. section of the forums.

Wow…that’s a lot… :smiley: Long L\live Pixar animation studio!!!

Wow, did I miss something? :open_mouth: I mean, we’ve already reached a double millenium-worth of members?

Anyway, congrats, Woody Pride! The growth rate is only going to get exponential from here on out, with TS3 nearing its release! :slight_smile:

Epic. Win.

For us, that is. :smiley:

We’re now at 2500! ipiccolo was number 2500!

Yippee!