Whatever happens to Boo?

Should they make a Monsters Inc. 2?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Boo was such a great character. But it made me so sad when Sully had to leave her. At the end of the movie she was revisited by Sully though. I wish that Pixar would make another Monster Inc.! It would be so great to see Boo as an older girl, and to revisit all the monsters!

I wouldn’t mind a Monsters Inc. 2 if it’s good. We’ve heard rumors that they might be planning one anyway.

The idea of Boo being revisited at an older age isn’t that bad of an idea. However, Pixar probably won’t do it, what with them already exploring that idea with Andy in TS3. :confused:

Though I agree with Sgt. that they’re using Andy as the “older character”, I’m unsure if Andy will get allot of “screen time” as it were (though he might get the same as “Master” in Brave Little Toaster for instance, which kinda has a plot that’s a little similiar).

But all hands on, in the sequel…Boo HAS to be older. A year has already passed at the end of Monsters Inc., and such, Boo is at least a year older. They CAN’T keep her the same throughout.
Thankfully I remember good ole Andy. How HE progressed through Toy Story 1-2-3. In one, he was a kid. In 2, he was older, but still not adverse to being a kid. In 3, he’s ALLOT older, but may still want to hold on to some memories.
They’d have to make Boo older. Keeping her the same age and such would be an insult to what Pixar could do.

Personally, I believe Boo’s experience in the Monster World, and Sullivan and Wazowski’s (highly suspected) “visits”, will have an effect on her. And those effects might NOT all be positive. And perhaps this is something that grows to make Boo from that “cute girl” into more of a “cute character”.

There’s already a thread about whether or not there should be a Monsters, Inc. 2 and what might happen to Boo here- Monsters Inc. 2?- so I’ll lock this one up.