New Moderator - thedriveintheatre!

We’ve got a new Moderator on the boards, the recently promoted thedriveintheatre! Congratulations thedriveintheatre! :smiley:

Hey, congrats TDIT!

You deserve the promotion. :slight_smile:

Although you’ve been on the site for quite a long time, I didn’t really get the chance to know you better until the Pixar Planet Chatroom was set up. Glad for that.

Now go do your job. :stuck_out_tongue:

~Martin

Wow! Congrats to thedriveintheatre.

You really deserve this! I hope you are excited :smiley:

Congrats TDIT! You deserve it.

:smiley: Wow, a big well done and many congrats to you TDIT!
Hope you are thrilled because you totally deserve it.

Congrats, TDIT! You’ve always been one of my favorite members, and if anyone- you deserve the promotion.

Welcome to the tema TDIT. You said you have always wanted to moderate on the PP forums (if I remembered correctly, or if the voices in my head are right), so here is your chance!

aww this is great! Congrats TDIT!

Awww, congrats, TDIT!! :smiley: You really do deserve the position, even though everyone else has already said it. :laughing: There’s a lot of really great members here, but you definitely stand out as one and will make an excellent addition to the PixarPlanet team. Good luck! :slight_smile:

little chef

I already said this one the other thread but… CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smiley:

Welcome aboard me hearty!

Congrats to my buddy, Andre! You deserve to be a mod here! :slight_smile:

Yay for you! You deserve it, even if that’s cliche at this point :smiley: .

Alright! Congrats TDIT!! You’re an awesome member! If anybody deserved this position, you do. :wink:

Congrats TDIT!

Congratulations!

Even though you probably found out about this before we did…Congrats man! :wink:

:mrgreen:

To quote Jay-Z from one of my favourite songs:

“Thank you, thank you, you’re far too kind!” :blush:

Looks like there’s a new copper on the beat. Constable Andre reporting for duty! :sunglasses:

My goodness. I remain absent on the boards for but a week or two and another member is added to the moderating staff!

Well aboard, thedriveintheatre! You’re a very dedicated and loyal member of this site, so there’s no doubt that you’ll make a fine moderator! :smiley:

– Mitch

Haha, thanks! Better keep up with those dinner tickets of life, Mitch! :smiley:

Long time no see!