Monsters University

Thought I should open a new topic for discussion on the sequel. It would be too confusing having different threads! Try and keep it all here…

Some things to talk about:
[]The title - Do you guys like it?
[
]The plot - Pixar’s first prequel? Are you interested?
[]Characters - What characters would you like to see returning? Any ideas for new characters?
[
]Setting

Feel free to discuss it all here! :smiley:

There’s already a speculative thread in existence that I’ve changed the title before I saw your post. So I’m gonna ask the same question I did there here:

Would you guys like to migrate to this thread, and I’ll lock up the other one, or stay in the other one, and I’ll lock this one up? Free-voting. Go.

The other thread for Monsters Inc 2 currently has 10 pages, while this thread was just created today. I don’t think there should be any question as to which one to keep, sorry Effluvium.

If it’s too confusing have different threads, then why create a whole nother one? :question:

Okay then, general consensus dictates we lock this one. Sorry Effluvium, I know you probably are aware there was a previous thread, but try not to create unnecessary threads next time! :wink: Locking up now.