Why Randall Boggs Is Not Evil

What do you think of this video?

• Wow! You really changed the way I view Randall!
  • Don’t agree with everything, but you certainly did your homework.
  • Up yours.

0 voters

I guess I’ll make this video of mine better known to the people, here, given the other latest topic in which most of the pollsters actually think attempted murder and revenge is not only necessary, but also even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSzfpBx7m5A

For the heck of it, I’ll also throw in a review poll so as to save people the trouble of writing very short reviews on YouTube.

In the poll, PLEASE be honest, even despite Randall is a character many of you hate. If most of you vote for Up Yours, all that matters to me, other than the obvious, is that you were honest about it.

And apologies if I sound unusually argumentative: I’m not in a good mood, the other thread being only part of the reason.

Hi SgtYayap,

While I appreciate you encouraging debates here on the forum, you already have a fan thread to post a link to any of your videos, so there’s no need to start a new one. Also, I believe there has been one or two Randall character threads already in existence. That, and the assumption in the title (‘Why Randall is not Evil’ instead of ‘Do you think Randall is evil?’) and the rude tone of the last choice leads me to think that this thread is a bit antagonistic in nature.

You may repost this in your videos thread. And please don’t start thread unnecessarily to avoid cluttering the boards.

If you would like to appeal or you believe this is unjustified, please talk to any one of the Mods.

Thanks,
TDIT