Greetings =]

Hello, there. I’m CarnivalConchita. I’m sort of new around here so I just thought I’d pop in and give out my warmest greetings to everyone. So, hello! :smiley:

While browsing around on here and getting used to this place, I noted that there were members posting some of their own works of art and I was wondering if I was allowed to share some of my own pieces of work. Please pardon my cartoonish style, and I hope not to bore anyone to death and I hope to make a lot of friends here. :slight_smile:

Without further to do, I hope I get to meet some of you nice people out there and share some of my work and thoughts here. :slight_smile:

Bienvendio CarnivalConchita! You sound like a really nice newbie. If you want to make your formal introductions, look for the “Introductions” thread under Members Inc. You can post Pixar-related fanwork under the respective Fanfiction, Fanart, Fan Video threads in the Fandom board. If it’s non-PIxar, post in the Non-Pixar Artwork board.

Locking up now, feel free to repost this in the proper Introductions thread. Enjoy your stay here! :slight_smile:

P.S. Could you Private Message or write an explanation in your reposted introduction on how you managed to change the font colour in BBCode? Love to learn that!