Important Poll: Which game should be closed?

Which game should be closed?

• Say something about the person above you
  • If You Were…
  • Corrupt a Wish Game
  • Destroy the picture above you
  • The initials game
  • Impersonate a Random Celebrity: Home Edition

0 voters

Pixarfan91 came with the idea of creating new games for the forum, or re-opening some old ones.

Of course that would mean we have to close some current games, because we have a rules about limiting them.

As I didn’t want to seem arbitrary and close the games I wanted, I created a poll to see which one would you guys want closed.

This one’s tough since I enjoyed most of the forum games. If I had to pick one, I would say Destory the Picture Above You since I was never interested in it.

^ Good. Select it in the poll, then.

I already selected it. :wink:

it’s was a hard choice, but I chose Say Something about the person above you because it has around 13000 post. That’s a lot for a game. It’s one of the most replyed to topics on this site. It can be brung back in the next couple mounths. But let it have it’s rest. Let the other games get some fame.

I voted down the Say something about the person above you game. Although it has been very popular and I’ve always liked it, it’s gotten very predictable lately, so, like Pixarfan91 said, I think we should give it a break.

How many are we wanting to shut down? Because there are a few others I could probably vote out as well. :unamused:

Personally, I have to say the initials game. Nobody plays anymore.

I voted Corrupt a Wish Game. I’m not really keen on it.

Ironically, on the poll, I voted for corrupt a wish as well. 8D

So far, Say something about the person above you is “winning”.

I guess you could also say “losing”.

It doesn’t matter to me, the only one of those games I play is Something about the person above you. But I understand if it gets closed, because it’s getting really large.

It doesn’t matter to me, but I pick either Initials game or the Destroy Pic Above game.

Any of the ones but Destroy the picture above you, because that one’s awesome and hilarious!

The only reason I picked The Person Above You is because it’s over 800 pages long. There should really be a page limit to games, and they end or close up when they hit that page limit.

little chef

It does have quite a number o pages huh? I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the game that gets closed.

Could they lock (and possibly delete) the first thread and open up a “part 2” or something?

What were doing is opening up some old threads to let them get some fun again. If we made a part two, then this poll would be kinda useless.

Well, that’s all.

I’ll close the Say Something About the Person Above You game and The Initials Game, so we can open two more.