The Ant game.

Since we closed some of the older games, I thought we should make a new one.

In this, you say a way ti kill a ant, it can be really weird, smart or stupid. The person below bring’s them back, they also can do it in a weird, smart, or stupid way.

Ex. I killed the ant by burping on it.
But I use CPR on the ant to bring him back to life, then I eat it
and so on.

RULES: There are none. The only real rule is don’t use foul language. That’s really the only rule for now. Have fun killing and reviveing ants.

I killed an ant by putting it in the freezer.

I brought it back by breathing on it.

I killed it by having a dog pee on it.

But the pee actally came from a dog with super powers, the ant got them then was killed ny an evil ant.

I bring the ant back by stepping on it. I kill it by hissing at it.

I use some special water to bring it back. But it drowns later on.

I give it the lightning bolt of life. But then my sister farts, and everything on Earth, including the ant, dies.

I was in space when that happened, I am friend’s with God and tell him to bring everything back, including the ant. When I cope back, my ship’s fire burns the ant to ash’s.

I put the ant back together, reviving it. But then I sit on it, and it dies.

I put an air pipe in it and bring it back, but I out too much air and it blows up.

The ant is thrown away by the explosion, but falls over soft grass and survives. Sadly, a bird flies by and eats it.

The ant then bites it’s mouth and it spits it out, it then falls in quicksand.

As the ant isn’t heavy enough, the quicksand doesn’t swallow it. After it gets out, anyway, a camel steps on it.

The ant actally fell in a hole just in time, but it can’t get out and dies of starvation.

It didn’t starve because it ate one of its legs. Regrettably, the pain was to much for the poor ant, and it died anyway.

The hole had toxic waste in it, it comes back to life and gets a new leg, but the radiation is too much and it dies.

The radiation actually only knocked him out and then gave him superpowers. But, Superman accidently landed on him which killed him.

It didn’t die, but it lost its powers. Celebrating its survival, the ant jumped happily and accidentally fell off a cliff.

The ant was then carried off by the wind, it then went into the mouth of a squirrel.

Squirrels don’t eat ants, so it spitted it, but the ant drown on the saliva.

The ant knows how to swim, it swim’s out, but dies from bacteria.