Frozen

Does anyone else remember that old Snow Queen project that’s been in and out of production for like decades? well now, thanks to Tangled’s success, it’s on schedule for a November 2013 release date and is now called Frozen! Did I mention it’s going to be in CGI? Here’s some cool concept art-

These are gorgeous!!!

I heard a rumor that Alan Menken is scheduled to write the songs.

The girl looks just like Rapunzel. :mrgreen:

The concept art looks interesting.

That looks kinda cool. :slight_smile: Tho I’m sure it would look really pretty in traditional animation…

Wow, I’ve never seen those pictures before! My interest is piqued.

Except, I keep hearing conflicting statements about what format it’s being made in. Some are saying it’s more 2-D animation and others are saying it’s actually CG. Does anyone know which it is?

Does that girl look like Rapunzel or am I crazy?

That girl does have some resemblance to Rapunzel!

This concept art is cool. :slight_smile:

Yay, you see it too.

Yeah, they have a lot of facial resemblance. This is the movie involving two kids getting trapped in a fairy tale, right? Or am I mixing things up horrendously? 8D

I see some similarities.

I looked the arts(which are very pretty) and thought that was Rapunzel for a second. 8D

Beautiful artwork, that’s for sure.

To be honest I don’t really mind it being CGI as opposed to a lot of people, because I know Disney is just as good with CGI as with traditional.

^Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I just like for there to be a balance, since of course CG far outweighs the amount of traditional animation and Disney seems to be the only mainstream American studio willing to step up to it.

I like all mediums the same. But like Leirin, I still prefer there to be some traditional animations out there. We don’t want the art to die.

Hey, since there is already a Frozen thread established previously, I will close this one down.

Feel free to discuss Frozen here!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5859