Share your Toy Story Collection Photos :)

I realize many of you have already posted your collection photos but scrolling down through all the comments is tedious. This will make it easier for our entire community to share, view and love. Once I complete my collection, I’ll post it as well.

Update: If you haven’t yet contributed please do so, it will only get better with yours.

Please keep this forum as a picture ONLY forum if you want to thank the members or acknowledge their creativity please PM them.

I Like Your Idea Toysrfun!!! :smiley:

<

Toy Story 1 Only!

BATTLESHIP TOY STORY by sHaY110, on Flickr

Buzz lightyear by sHaY110, on Flickr

toy story collection by sHaY110, on Flickr

Great idea! Hopefully now the TSC/TSR threads wont get clogged up!

Some little fun I had with the collection its old photos of it, so it has increased quite a bit, but its all I have so far until I take pictures of my full collection when my troikas arrive and when I put the finishing touches on Mr. potato head’s separate eyes and hopefully finish another mutant toy, legs! :slight_smile:

Since then I’ve got Robot and Snake.
I’m also waiting for better Mr. Potato Head eyes, toddle tots (with their little red car), and Mrs. Potato Head so I will be posting a more recent one as they arrive :slight_smile:

Mines will be posted pretty soon missing a few that I feel are essential to my collection. God I need that Wheezy so bad how much did you all pay for yours if you don’t mind me asking.

Great! Can’t wait to see. I paid $45.00 and it’s signed by Joe Ranft.

Wheezy signed by: Joe Ranft by JoshCali, on Flickr

My god you are so lucky to have one and with a signature! 45 was an awesome deal I hope to get one for that low but I doubt it.

If you don’t mind there’s a smaller version of Wheezy on eBay right now. I think he squeaks as well. Good luck! :wink:

He is way to small for me and he just doesn’t look good to me I’ll have to wait it out and see if one like yours appears on ebay.

I bought mine from a collector who was selling his whole lot. He gave me a good deal, he’s become a good friend of mine a very nice guy. By the way, I would prefer this page stay as a picture topic mainly. If you have any questions please message me.

Hi, I’m kinda new to this fourm (and i wanted to join for a long time and now I finally did XP) and I hope this is ok…since I collect alot of Jessie Items

Hopefully I’ll get more someday :slight_smile: but what I really want to add to the Collection is this Jessie

Just finished arranging my collection into a new book shelf today. Here’s what I have so far.

its not my idea. i got this idea from another member but I did edit and take theses photos

Nothing I haven’t posted before, but here we go.

Some repeats, but different poses and such.

Higher res versons of these can be found here.

Heres My collection so far Hoping to get more soon

Per the request of toysrfun - a.k.a pixartoys, this thread will be closed. He described to me that he wanted to make a new one, so I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

This thread will remain here until the new one is created.

little chef