The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2 Confirmed For 2014!

[url]http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/viacom-paramount-release-spongebob-movie-late-2014-philippe-dauman295695[/url]

:smiley: Can’t wait for it! But Late 2014 though? :frowning:

I’m a little disappointed that Paramount’s first release won’t be an original, but whatever. I didn’t like the first one and the television series isn’t what it used to be. I just hope that this won’t be CGI since the show was always 2D animation.

If its CGI or Live Action I’m not going to watch it.

We already have a topic for Spongebob 2. Just post it there.

I don’t know. I hate the new epsiodes. Their boring, childish, and just lame. Unless this is similer to the older episodes or gets good reviews. I don’t see it.

Heres how I see Spongebob now. It’s gone downhill because it’s not very cartoony. They have some episodes with great slapstick humor here and there, but a lot of the episodes just feel like your watching a sitcom. They don’t bend and stretch Spongebob to their imagination like they used to. They got physical stuff like the underwater world Spongebob lives in. They do not have the creativity behind that world or the ability to rely on new ideas.

You’re kidding me. :frowning: How low will they sink?

Haven’t seen any recent Spongebob episodes, but I have seen the first movie though. Could be promising.

This is very bad news.

And… there goes what’s left of my childhood. Although honestly, I started hating Spongebob when the episode where Patrick becomes smart came out. Just end the show Nickelodeon! Bring Rugrats and Danny Phantom back! Heck, now that I think about it, bring back Catscratch and The X’s!

Just a question, are the new episodes really THAT bad?

We already have a thread for the second Spongebob movie.

Here’s the link:

Locking up now!