Favorite Emotion So Far?

Favorite Emotion So Far?

• Joy
  • Sadness
  • Fear
  • Anger
  • Disgust

0 voters

Might as well get some use out of the new sub-forum; we’ve got roughly four months to the premiere, what’s you guys’ favorite emotion so far?

I’d say probably Anger. I like his design and personality, and presuming no unpleasant surprises pop up, I love that it looks like Pixar’s not going the obvious route and making the mad guy the villain. I’m also kind of an angry person myself, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Fear’s a very close second. After that it goes Disgust, Joy, Sadness. Really though, I like them all.

I’ll say that my top favorite emotion so far is Joy! :mrgreen: Although part of me would think that that Fear emotion is kinda funny… :blush:

I can’t wait to see this movie! Joy obviously looks like she’d be my fave. :smiley:

Ah, so we both like Joy, eh JustSoWall-eCrazy? :stuck_out_tongue:

So far, I’m torn between Joy and Sadness.

You mean to say “torn” because…you can’t decide on which one to be your favorite? 'Cause as far as I can see, everyone else posting here so far are basically saying “Joy”… :unamused:

I think my personal favorite is Riley’s dad’s anger. I love his design and he looks great with a mustache.

Yeah, everyone likes Joy. So do I. But there is something about Sadness that just makes her so adorable that I can’t help but have a second look at her character

Fear looks very funny! I can’t wait to see them all.

I think Disgust has a really pretty design, and I voted for her because she seems cool. I haven’t watched the trailers yet to avoid spoilers, so I don’t know much about the characters,but sadness is really cute (I want her funko fabrikation!) And Joy, who wouldn’t like a happy person?

So far I’m really liking Joy & Fear.

Anger. He was so funny in the trailer!

I have to say Fear. Bill Hader does a good job.

They’re all amazing, but my favorite is Fear.

Over the months since I made this, Fear’s become my favorite.

And no one’s picked Sadness. That’s sad. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to have to say both Anger and Fear are my favorites. Their interactions are so hilarious.

Sadness is amazing too. It’s hard to choose, I love all of them!

I believe that one of the Hallmarks of any Pixar film is the cast. I think of Andy’s Toys, P. Sherman’s Fish Tank Gang, Radiator Springs, etc. I find this lacking in Brave and even Cars 2 which are much less communal. Inside Out is easily a return to the Pixar “gang” so to speak.

^ I wholeheartedly agree. I love the chemistry between all of the characters in these kinds of groups.

^It’s certainly a Pixar staple!

I couldn’t agree more, eje!
But we still can pick favorites, right? 8D
Mine is Fear, I have a thing for adorkable characters like him. Also, I think he is the leader in my head. :smiley: