Pixar Planet

Pixar Internships Summer 2019

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Pixar Internships Summer 2019

Postby updog » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:05 am

Anyone else waiting to hear back for internships? I applied for production management and am still waiting to hear back. I know some people have gotten rejected already. The waiting is intense!
updog

Re: Pixar Internships Summer 2019

Postby justinah930 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:36 am

I'm still waiting to hear back too!! I applied for the Set Dressing Internship. Good luck!
justinah930

Postby justinah930 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Man, I really wish this forum was more active like the older internship forums!
justinah930

Postby gingiroo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:11 pm

updog wrote:Anyone else waiting to hear back for internships? I applied for production management and am still waiting to hear back. I know some people have gotten rejected already. The waiting is intense!

So I was just informed by a Pixar recruiter that there is no longer a need for production management interns at Pixar this summer, which is a total bummer :( So I assume you will probably be informed of this soon!
gingiroo

Postby justinah930 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:29 am

Oh man! That really sucks. :cry: Sorry, to everyone who applied for production management. And I just got my rejection a few days ago. Bummer, but I'll try to apply again this fall if there are any open positions. In the meantime, if anyone wants to connect here's my portfolio website: https://www.justinahnatowicz.com I would love to see anyone else's work too!
justinah930

Postby Juvanta » Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am

I don’t really understand the topics which you have provided for the readers. wrongful death lawsuit attorney I think they have shared something about an event. Try to share the details regarding the various areas on the heading which will help the users to understand the topics easily and make use of the content easily.
Juvanta
Ant

Return to The Pixar Studio & People