Pixar Planet

pixar internship

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

pixar internship

Postby liadtreger001 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:51 pm

hi everyone,
i have a question regarding pixar internship generaly speaking and this coming year also.
i am an animation student on my 3rd year out of four, live in israel.
1) i just saw in pixar website that pixar is looking for interns in animation. does anyone knows what is the application deadline? couldnt see anywhere the deadline.
2) does anyone knows if an internship in pixar is eligible only for students? if yes, do you know if it is only for junior students on their 3rd year like in a lot of other companies internships? can i apply on my 4th final year? for summer just after i finish? OR if graduated students are eligible also? 1,2,3 years after finishing? OR it doesnt matter while studying or after?

thx :D
liadtreger001

Re: pixar internship

Postby Sodapoppins » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Deadline for all internship applications is March 1st!
Sodapoppins

Postby Juvanta » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:19 am

I would like to take part in the Pixar internship diamond rings for sale online. I have read the post you have shared here about the event. It was so informative. I would like to know about the event it would be helpful if you could add the contact details of the coordinator.
Juvanta
Ant

Postby Strauss » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Wow.. you're a 3d year student. That's so cool you're at the verge of writing a diploma. Let me give you some good advice . Check it out reviews.io/company-reviews/store/edubirdie.com this service allows us to take a rest and have homework done for you !
Strauss

Return to The Pixar Studio & People