Pixar Planet

Pixar & Charity

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Pixar & Charity

Postby Farview » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Good morning from cold Cleveland OH,
Can anyone lead me to contact information within Pixar? I have a public charity foundation that raises money for Children's Hospitals and have some questions.
Thanks and Enjoy the Day!
Look at Life through the windshield - not the rear view mirror

- Robert
Farview

Postby Sky » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 am

Taken from the FAQs page on Pixar's website:

------------------------
What is Pixar's policy or practice with respect to donations, scholarships or charities?

Pixar's charitable giving focuses most often on local organizations that benefit children. We receive many requests for donations that meet these criteria and take a great deal of care in determining which initiatives to support. Regrettably, we are not able to accommodate all of the worthy requests we receive.

Pixar does not have a scholarship program at this time.
------------------------

http://www.pixar.com/companyinfo/faq/faq.htm

And here's a link to the Contact Us page::

http://www.pixar.com/companyinfo/about_ ... actus.html
Sky
Pixar Planet Moderator

Re: Pixar & Charity

Postby Tessie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:40 pm

After exhausting all of my options for completing all of the work given by the professor, I got to know about custom essay service uk. I immediately contacted them and they are gracious enough to take all of my work.
Tessie

Postby dibiya » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:59 am

The great collection of all those openstack private cloud ideas are making the page so special than any other page. The great collection of ideas is making the page so special than any other page that makes it more useful than any other page in your industry.
dibiya
Mutant Toy

Postby Tessie » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:46 pm

I don’t know if you guys have heard but recently I got to know that they had installed Computer monitoring software on their employees computer to see if they were doing anything. I think this is the worst that they can do.
Tessie

Return to The Pixar Studio & People