Pixar Planet

Instagram Direct Messages Not Working On Your PC?

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Instagram Direct Messages Not Working On Your PC?

Postby basilpronevitch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:46 pm

Shh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm here to tell you a big secret. It concerns the difficulties of using Instagram from a personal computer, because for example it is impossible to send DMs to Instagram from a PC. But, here you can find a secret how to change it.https://ingramer.com/blog/Instagram-Direct-Messages-Not-Working-On-PC/
basilpronevitch

Re: Instagram Direct Messages Not Working On Your PC?

Postby mosesantony2013 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:25 am

This is actually great. The controversies sports car racing that are being happened in Assam is very much unnecessary to speak out. On a religious issue, people are fighting with each other for pride and prestige. And hence you have to very much careful handling this situation.
mosesantony2013
Ant

Re: Instagram Direct Messages Not Working On Your PC?

Postby Juvanta » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:07 am

I am also confronted with the same issue. While searching for a solution on fixing it I came across this page in which they have to clearly explain the ways to fix the Instagram direct messages. It was really helpful and looking forward to more such useful post for the readers. www.cbdcandy.com
Juvanta
Shark Bait

Return to The Pixar Studio & People