Pixar Planet

What can help me to be the best one in my field?

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby Strauss » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Do you think that follow people on the instagram is a good idea?
I mean follow them and see what they like and their friends..
Strauss
Ant

Re: What can help me to be the best one in my field?

Postby Nerkito » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:01 pm

You need to find some celebs on instagram and follow them see what they like and comment and it's cool if you learn how to track instagram followers . This experience will make you famous because you will think like a person you follow ! Spy on them and learn from them !
Nerkito
Ant

Postby mason4 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:26 pm

I think you can just get more followers on instagram by the service and don't be bothered by this problem anymore
mason4

Postby Beight » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 pm

At first glance, there is nothing interesting in your life, because you live in this city every day, go to work and you have a hobby. And for sure your environment is also like you: it leads a similar lifestyle and works in the same industry. But for strangers, your routine may be interesting.Find what you are better at: sports, cooking, painting, even if you don't know anything about it. This is a good opportunity to understand the topic and become a blogger. A newbie success story is all about people who are afraid and make mistakes https://www.australiantimes.co.uk/at/buying-youtube-views-as-a-method-to-increase-your-channels-visibility/
Beight

Return to The Pixar Studio & People