Schools for Bachelor's in Animation and Art

Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and came across it when looking for recommended schools for pursuing a degree
in art, animation, graphics, etc.

Just to give you a background about myself, growing up I loved to draw, especially cartoons. I mimicked what I saw and that’s how I pretty much got better. I’m self taught I guess. I especially love to watch and draw anything related to Japanese Anime, but also admire American animation. Okay, so that’s over with!

I currently am taking classes at my community college. To narrow it down, I reside in Pennsylvania. I plan on transferring to a 4-year college after completing my Associate’s… So here’s the big question.

What college do you guys recommend? I was looking at Temple and possibly Drexel Universities. Then I heard of many more such as SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) and my mind started to explode.

You see, what I want to do is animate. I’m looking to get involved with animation, graphics design, designing characters. My dream is to work at those big studios like Disney, Pixar, or even own my very own studio.

So, anyone wiling to give me advice and shed some light on my predicament? Anyone here been in a situation similar to mine?

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

Check out this website! animationcareerreview.com/ar … 80%93-2016
There are so many opportunities. But in the end it doesn’t matter where you go as long as you put your all into it!