Pixar Planet

Conversations about Creativity with Pixar Cinematographers!

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Conversations about Creativity with Pixar Cinematographers!

Postby brandob » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:58 am

I was lucky enough to sit down with legendary Pixar cinematographer Patrick Lin, the man responsible for curating the camera angles, lighting and color of some of your favorite Pixar movies, from THE INCREDIBLES to INSIDE OUT, from UP to TOY STORY 4.

The conversation is incredibly insightful, and we broke down the creative pipeline of how movies are made at Pixar, the design behind the Married Life opening of UP, why they chose to use real-life lenses for TOY STORY 4 and much more. The full conversation was recorded and you can listen to it at this link: http://tiny.cc/PtrckLn

Enjoy and happy learning!

brandob

Re: Conversations about Creativity with Pixar Cinematographers!

Postby RoBerti » Mon May 18, 2020 9:22 am

The article has a very good idea, I found it useful information from this article. I will continue to monitor the article. skribbl io
RoBerti

Re: Conversations about Creativity with Pixar Cinematographers!

Postby Alicia Donnelly » Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 am

This idea is very popular now. in turn i would suggest to play in lord of the ocean free play. If you want a good time, I suggest you go to the site.
Alicia Donnelly

Return to The Pixar Studio & People