applying for Pixar University

ok hi well i created this topic just cause i need to know what i need to get in the pixar universtiy that’s all, thank u 4 u collaboration. :wink:

thread title edited by PV

What you need to do to get into Pixar University?
If that’s your question the answer is: Get a job at Pixar.
It’s an employee only service, but if you get a job there as a chef or security guard, you can participate too.
It’s only to further teh knowledge and experiences taht the employees have at Pixar. It can give an accountant the perspective of an artist, or it can teach a technical director the importance of story, or teach a story artist lighting techniques.
Fast Facts:
The dean of Pixar University is Randy S. Nelson.
The name was chosen just for the initials PU!
The logo features a Little Green Man with a graduation cap and says: Alienus Don Dieitus/Tempus•Pecunia•Semnus
So basically my best advice would be, apply!

Nice explanation, martini.

Does anyone know what “Dieitus/Tempus•Pecunia•Semnus” translates as?

Rachel: Day/Time•Money•Sleep

Oh, cool. Thanks for that. I don’t really get it, though…

It’s just because you’ve missed out the ‘alienus don’ bit. ‘alienus’ means ‘belonging to another’, or can also, in a roundabout way, mean ‘debt’. I can’t find ‘don’ anywhere. I keep being reminded of the word ‘donec’, meaning ‘until’, but I’ve never seen a shortened version of the word.

That’s all I can get out of my limited A-level vocab sheets, and there doesn’t seem to be much help on the internet either.