Jeff Pidgeon Interview - Please Help me with the Questions

Hey All.

I will be conducting an interview with Pixar animator (and voice talent) Jeff Pidgeon. Please share your questions and I’ll try to include them.

Oh wow, you’re very lucky, GregM! Hope the interview goes well! :smiley:

Uhm, as for a question, well, how about this over-used and cheesy one - What has your greatest challenge as an animator been?

Congratulations, GregM. I’ve got two questions - Are you currently involved in any of the studio’s future films? If given the chance, would you direct a short or feature film at Pixar?

Here’s mine. What is the most valuable tool, skill, and/or piece of knowledge being an animator, and why? Any tips?

This is off the cuff, but what movies did he do? I’m not exactly sure what he’s worked on.

Good luck with the interview, and grats on landing it, I bet it’ll be really awesome.

you can read more about Jeff’s history with Pixar here

pixartalk.com/pixarians/jeff-pidgeon/

Oh, wow! Awesome, he’s been there since the early days, I’ll ask what I wanted to ask JL then.

Thanks a lot for the link! :smiley:

What was it like watching Pixar transform from the small time studio it was during Toy Story into what it is today?

Hmm…I’ll give a shot.

What inspires Pixar to emerge an ‘animation company of the future’ in the beginning?

Hmm… so many questions.

Did you ever imagine that Pixar would be this successful when you first started working at the animation studios? Where did you see it going when you first started?

What do you and your co workers at Pixar do when you are stuck on a project? Do you do anything fun to bring back any creative ideas to put into your films?

I tried… I hope they are good questions! :smiley:

good stuff guys…keep em coming!