Working On A Project For School

Hi! I am working on a project for school about Pixar and I was just wondering if any of you could please help me out with some research? Links to helpful websites with information about Pixar would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for helping me out!

Kind of abroad question :slight_smile: . What do you want to know, could you be a bit more specific?

If you want a great overview of the history and challenges Pixar faced, you should watch “The Pixar Story” ont he Wall-e dvd/blu-ray. It’s a great documentary by Leslie Iwerks, running for about 90 minutes. If you want to read about the history of Pixar in more detail, you could get “the Pixar Touch”, it’s a great book. I enjoyed reading it a lot.

You’re always welcome here. Ask whatever you want, and we’ll try to point you in the right direction :smiley: !

To add onto christvs list of books, To Infinity and Beyond is a good one. It complements The Pixar Story documentary.

These are just websites with general Pixar info. I’m not sure what you are looking for exactly though.

pixar.com/ ( :wink: )
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixar
pixar.wikia.com/Pixar_Wiki

If you want more in depth info, I’d definitely check out the documentary and the books that have been listed.

I also suggest picking up the PIXAR Touch by David Price. It has the most concise history of PIXAR films I have seen in paper back.

The single best written --by far–history of Pixar and it’s beginnings is this book:

amazon.com/Droidmaker-George … 113&sr=1-1

Don’t let the title fool you, the book is as much if not more about Pixar and the Digital Revolution.