Happy 24th anniversary, Pixar

On behalf of all the members and staff of Pixar Planet, I congratulate Pixar on 24 years. :wink:

Happy 24th anniversary, Pixar Animation Studios! :smiley:

It’s incredible that the years have gone by so quickly…

– Mitch

Wow, 24 years. I wish Pixar a VERY happy birthday, and I hope that they are enjoying their little birthday gift from the Oscar people. :smiley:

I hope that we will have many more years as excellent as the last 24 have been. Keep up the great work, Pixar. :mrgreen:

Wow, 24 years… nearly a quarter of a century! Yay, Pixar! Happy birthday! :smiley:

Congratulations on 24 years, Pixar! The years have flown by, and amazing movies have been made! Cheers to many more years of excellent movies! :smiley:

Wow, congrats to Pixar! Its fun to think that Pixar is as old as I am (actually, I’m a little older). Happy anniversary, Pixar! :smiley:

To one of the few studios (animation or not) that continually pushes the bar, congratulations on making it this far (huh, nice rhyme)! Here’s to many more awesome years! :slight_smile:

I missed this thread? :cry: Oh, well. Pixar, I hope you live longer than me, so I never have to miss you. :slight_smile: