Wishing for Pixar gear

Obviously, it’s not that hard to find products from the feature films, but merchandise that just depicts the studio, or the shorts is in short supply. It’s also sometimes hard to find clothing with the Pixar characters that is designed to fit an adult body. A boys small shirt isn’t going to fit, no matter how cute Wall-E is, or how cheap it is. At this point, I just want a shirt that says Pixar on it.

Now, I’ve never had the chance to visit the studio and see the store, but I’m guessing that they might have SOMETHING like that there.

Here’s my question. If I sent a letter to Pixar, like a fan letter explaining that I wanted a Pixar T-shirt, and included money for a shirt and postage to send it, do you think it would work? They have time to send autographs, so I was hoping maybe it would.

Can anyone who has had the chance to see the Pixar store tell me what is in it
? I’d love most to have a blue shirt with the Pixar logo and have Luxo Jr. in the I’s spot. :smiley:

I have a hard enough time trying to find Pixar merchandise to do with the films, let alone general Pixar merchandise like the stuff you’re describing, Sarah. That does sound like a good idea, though, and you never know, they might just send you something!

I know that in Disney World Pixar gear is sold. I have purchased a black Pixar shirt the past two summers. I also picked up a bluish/green zip up sweatshirt with the Pixar logo on the breast and the back. It was pretty pricy and not of the best quality, but I like it.

I also made a Toy Story 3 inspired t-shirt at the custom t stand in Downtown Disney. It isn’t official Pixar wear, but has a picture of Woody and Buzz. I get many compliments from kids at school for it.

I’ll try to post pictures if I get the chance.

You should totally try it! You never know what will happen! And I agree, the lack of appearl for adults is disapointing. I got my WALL-E shirt at Hot Topic but they’ve stopped carrying WALL-E merchandise and don’t really carry any from other films. But that’s the only place I’ve seen with adult appearl, even at Disneyland adult appearl is rare.

I went to the Pixar Place in Disney world a couple months ago and I literally bought every Pixar clothing available. They only had three. I got a black hat that says Pixar, I got a black t-shirt that has the pixar logo beautiful labelled on the front and I got a gorgeous cottage blue-green sweater with the Pixar logo on the back and front. All the clothing I got were made for teens and adults, so I bought the adult versions even though I am a teen. I never want to grow out of them. The sweater was like 80 bucks, but SOOO worth it! And the HAT! AND THE SHIRT! EVERYTHINGG! Oh and I also bought the book, “Pixarpedia” and “To infinity and beyond”

I wish that Disneyland Resort would add a clothing store just Pixar related. They probably will soon,n because California Adventure is becoming less California-y, slowly turning into “Pixar Land” It’s only a matter of time, hopefully by 2012 when I’m going for the opening of Carsland.

And Pixarpedia? I am actually heading to my local bookstore to buy it this weekend. There goes my babysitting money…

i feel exactly the same way ! , i really wanna get some of these gear, i was searching this week and came across the merchandise mentioned above.

magicalmountain.net/disney-s … px?id=1109

magicalmountain.net/disney-s … px?id=1374

way to expensive for me, i really hope i can make it to one of those Pixar studio tours some day

Did you see my post? Haha, we bought the same pieces of clothing.

Wow I wish I had 40 dollers to spend on a t-shirt. But I don’t.