Randy Newman Walk of Fame

Our beloved Pixar composer, Randy Newman, is getting a star on the Walk of Fame this year! Much deserved, I think! For me, Mr. Newman is synonymous with Pixar. I hear his music and I immediately think of Pixar.

Congrats Mr. Newman! :smiley:

Hereā€™s a link to the article I found.

Yay! Congratulations Mr. Newman! He definitely deserves it; so many films wouldnā€™t be quite the same without his contribution.

That is awsome! Congratulations to Randy Newman.

Congrats to Randy Newman! He deserves it immensely. His musical scores for the Toy Story movies and Monsters Inc. are just phenomenal. The soundtrack for Toy Story 3 is almost guaranteed to uphold his legacy.

:smiley: Congrats to Mr. Newman! He deserves one. His scores are so memorable, I have ā€œYou Got A Friend In Meā€ stuck in my head right now!

If heā€™s getting one, then a John Lasseter star would look great next to it! (Hint, hint) :laughing:

No love for A Bugā€™s Life?

Of course I love the score for A Bugā€™s Life! I was just merely stating the ones off the top of my head that Iā€™ve been listening to recently. I especially love Time of Your Life from the soundtrack.

Yeah! :smiley: Randy Newman is my favorite film composer and song-writer of all time! The star is much deserved!

Itā€™s about time!!! Congrats Mr. Newman!!! Itā€™s been a good year for him! Toy Story 3, 2 Oscar noms for Princess and the Frog and now a Star! He deserves it, the Pixar soundtracks are the shining jewels in his long career if you ask me!

And after reading the link, Iā€™ve learned that he co-wrote the screenplay for 3 Amigos! I love that movie!