John Lasseter's Hawiian Shirt Collection

Here’s a tour of John Lasseter’s closet, and his over 300 Hawaiian shirts! (Including the ones that aren’t in his closet, there are 1,000 shirts)

He shows you some of his favorites, tips from his wife, how he chooses his shirts.

And as a true fellow Bay Area resident, he is a big fan of the San Francisco Giants.

Must watch for all Pixar fans!

youtube.com/watch?v=PmrJFxxe … r_embedded

I hope you enjoy! Oh, and watch til the end for a prank. :wink:

It’s spelled Hawaiian.

John Lasseter has become a big, wealthy fat cat…and he’s using his money on shirts. Not that there’s a better use for it…

Thanks for sharing this with us, EJE! :smiley: One of my mates posted this on my FB wall cos’ he knows I love ‘Aloha shirts’ like Lasseter (and this was before I knew he existed) and that he’s my ‘hero’.

I’m in awe of this man. What a champ. And the April Fool’s prank at the end is classic!

One day, when I have enough moolah, I’ma get a wardrobe just like him and wear a different shirt every day! <3

Sorry about that. It’s a typo, everyone makes them. And I’m sure if you had the money, you’d spend it for something you love as well.

tdit: I new you’d like this video! He has one of the coolest closets ever. And he knows each and everyone of the shirts, how awesome is that?

Everyday I see something like this about him and it makes me love him more :smiley: I knew he had a collection, but this was just so funny. And the prank :smiley: They all look so happy, living in their little happily ever after Pixar-style!

When i saw the video i was amazed, and i thought i had a lot of t-shirts, John Lasseter has truck loads of Hawiian shirts (i like Hawiian shirts :slight_smile: )

That’s a lot of Hawaian shirts. I bet with the success he’s had, he can go to Hawaii anytime he wants and buy another.

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

That was awesome!! I like the Pixar shirt with all the characters on it the best. :smiley:

I knew you’d like that video!

I do so very love that video! And I LOL’d at the end. :smiley: 8D

Yeah, that’s my favorite shirt from him too.

Hehe, that was awesome. I need to show this to my brother someday. 8D

I know this is random, but John Lasseter has an awesome voice. Just sayin’.

Because it’s the only shirt he shows us with The Incredible family on it, right? That’s why it is my favorite.

My favorite of his is the custom made shirt. with Luxo and the wineglasses and all the other personal stuff on it!

That one was pretty awesome, too.

Every time I see a hawaiian shirt, I think of John Lasseter.

Seriously, one time I saw this dude I know wearing a Hawaiian shirt and he reminded me of John Lasseter and he looks absolutely nothing like him! I almost went up to him and told him so, but my bashfulness got in the way. XD

When most people think of John Lasseter, they can’t think of him wearing anything besides a Hawaiian shirt!

I like it too, very enthusiastic!
Now, lets find pictures of John Lasseter without a Hawaiian shirt! :mrgreen:
And it isn’t allowed to be an old (before Toy Story) picture either!
I challenge you!

I have not seen the video yet, but weeks ago I was watching Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 2, went to the bonus features, turned on the intro that went before his student film, Nitemare, and at one point noticed that one of those shirts he was wearing had WALL-E designs printed all over it!