PIXAR in Concert

I know that the San-Francisco Symphony (next week), Hollywood Bowl Orchestra (two weeks) and the Sydney Symphony (November) are doing this concert. What do people think? Are you going to the concert?
pixarpost.com/2012/06/pixar-in-concert.html

That would certainly be really cool to see! I would love to see that performed live

Gosh darn it, why did I have to leave Sydney this year when the Pixar concert comes to town! :frowning:

Virginia showed this to me, like 3 days before it happened. I was like, CURSES. I’m so close, it would of been amazing to go!

I’m going to the concert in Richmond this weekend! Yeeeee!

Omg I’m so jealous, let me know how it is!

It’s playing like 45 minutes away from where I live next month, I’m debating if I should go! I WANT to, but idk if I can make it work!

Yeah I will!

I live about an hour away from Richmond, but that’s nothing. I’ve always wanted to attend this concert ever since it started in San Fran and the likes, so I cannot pass up the opportunity once it comes to my neck of the woods.

I can’t express how badly I want to go to one of these. Closest one is 700 miles away, though. :unamused:

I might go to the one in Cleveland on August 31 or September 1. After all, I live in Ohio. But that also means I have to wait all summer for that one.

^Do it!

I’m going to see the one in Pittsburg on June 22. I’m so excited! We are also seeing Monsters University the day before so it’s a Pixar double-header!

Wow, if that isn’t a fun weekend, then I don’t know what is.

There’s going to be one in Cleveland during Labor Day weekend? Wow. I wonder why I havent heard that until now. Maybe I can try and go to that.

It was awesome! I might post pictures later… I didn’t record the actual concert though, because I didn’t want to take the risk of being kicked out.

Of course not! I’m glad to hear it was good, and do feel free to post pictures.

I did it! I got to see the one in Cleveland!

Performed by Cleveland Orchestra, Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Valley National Park

September 1, 2013 (8:30 pm)

I liked how well they played that compilation of film scores for all 13 feature films.

My sister was also there.

I really liked the fireworks at the end.

And I have decided to keep the program for my Pixar merchandise collection.

Oh, and I really liked that special surprise ending, too!

P.S.–My mom and I had actually stopped at one of those railroad crossings on the way (the bike trail runs alongside it), and we were so excited because the train passing through was the one for Cuyahoga Valley National Park! And I’ve been on that train before! (Although Mom really wants to ride her bike on the trail, and then take the train back.)

So guess what? The event was really exciting! After all, I am a Pixar fanatic. And since I live in Ohio, too…

P.S.–Since this was a Pixar-related event, I was also wearing my Pixar T-shirt (from the studio itself).

^Sounds like a fantastic nice, I’m very jealous!

Hey, Kenzie! Just went to the Pixar site and found the date for a concert near you!

San Francisco Symphony, San Francisco, CA
7/18/2014 - 7/20/2014
Davies Symphony Hall

This could be your chance…(If you still live in that area!)

evspixarfan2012

^ I might be going to California this summer, and I’m thinking about seeing that very concert! I don’t know if I can yet, though. :slight_smile:

Oh man, the one in San Francisco is coming up…I hope Kenzie’s gonna be able to make it there, 'cause that’ll be the closest one to her.