Pixar Planet

C.U.R.E. (Non-Pixar fantasy)

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

C.U.R.E. (Non-Pixar fantasy)

Postby soue1313 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Ok, here it is, Al-Bob my very first Fan-Fic: If anyone wants to comment please do. I have to get off right now though. Feel free to post. :D
soue1313
Mutant Toy

Postby Al-Bob » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 pm

LOL...
Soue-Hold on just a sec... :lol:

Great intro Soue [jk]

I'm getting really excited about seeing your story. It should have some great stuff in it.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby Masterweaver » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 am

I... don't see anything...
"The ends do not justify the means, but a sword is just a sword. Unless it's a cursed intelligent sword, but basically..."
--Chessmaster
Incredible Expansion... Go check it out

YES. WALL-E IS BETTER THEN FRODO. I HAVE SAID IT.
Masterweaver
Shark Bait

Postby Al-Bob » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:08 am

Masterweaver wrote:I... don't see anything...

he had to get off!

we'll see it soon.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby The Star Swordsman » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:37 am

I don't see anything either.

BTW: Is this fanfic absolutely have no Pixar stuff in it?
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby Al-Bob » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:10 am

In that case it might fit better under the non-pixar art...maybe we should make a sub-category for Non-Pixar stories. That way they could be seperate from the art section.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby bright dot-dasher » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 am

soue1313: What's it about? Oh, well, I'll see it soon.
Al-Bob: That's a good idea. I'd like for that here. Non-Pixar Fanfiction?
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Postby soue1313 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 am

OK, guys!!! I am so here!!!! C.U.R.E is about these triplets that have to go to their Uncle's house for a month because their Dad got in a wheelchair (in an odd accident) and their Mom has to get a job in California to pay off the rent for their apartment (kinda weird though because they live in New Mexico). I am trying to copy and paste the story from where I typed it (it's really hard!). Anyway, the kids find out that their uncle turns out to be a crazy doctor. The local hospital threw him out (he's actually not crazy, quite funny actually). And his house, turns out to be an old hospital. There's vines all over it, a couple unused rooms, but he manages to survive! And he's not alone. Guess why. You guessed it! No, wait, you didn't and you won't guess so I'll tell you: Their Uncle receives and heals magical creatures from all over the world. After all, where are you going to find another hospital for Faery? Have you ever seen one?! Doubt it. He gets Vampires from Antartica and Sprites from South Africa. Cool huh? Or is it kinda weird, like me? Discuss all you want be cause I'll be back, and this time, I'll have it posted. :wink:
soue1313
Mutant Toy

Postby The Star Swordsman » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 am

I moved it to the non Pixar Art Section for you.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby bright dot-dasher » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 am

soue1313: That's a pretty cool an original idea. But, as much as I'd really like to read it, I gotta ask: are you sure you want to put this original story up here? I think a original and creative story like this might be better off published as a real book, however, if you put it online, someone might steal your idea.
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Postby soue1313 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Good point, BDD, um, I don't really know. But, I am having a competition for the symbol of the book. Do you think someone would steal that idea too? Here it is: I came up with this idea that it's like the Red Cross (you know, the symbol for most hospitals?) and there's vines wrapped around it. Do you like it? PM me if you want to know more info, if you want to join or any other questions about it. :wink:
soue1313
Mutant Toy

Postby Fairly Odd New Yorker » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I like your idea soue1313, but I'd like to see it as a book. And you gotta be careful - originality is well sought after nowadays. You wouldn't want to risk your story getting stolen.
Fairly Odd New Yorker
Master Scarer

Postby Al-Bob » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 am

Your idea sounds great Soue...but i can see whay everyone else is saying...if you plan on trying to put this out as a book ever you might want to be a little careful about posting it. But if you don't care then go for it...

A sign huh...let me see what i could come up to help.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby soue1313 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:35 am

lol, the only reason I'm keeping it up here is so in case someone takes the idea, I'll have I made it first. I could send anyone that's interested in reading it some, but I don't know who to trust. I only got one logo thingy as the symbol for it. That was from al-bob! but as I suck at posting pictures (he would know that) I don't know how I can show it to you guys. And it's really awesome.
soue1313
Mutant Toy

Postby Al-Bob » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:29 am

i could make you a new one...that one was by paint and now i know photoshop professionally...that paint one was easy and yet really hard at the same timee...pretty bad last i saw it...also i would like to see that story if you don't mind...
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Next

Return to Non-Pixar Art