Pixar Planet

BURN-E's Art-O-Rama!!!

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

BURN-E's Art-O-Rama!!!

Postby BURN-E » Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes!!! I will now be able to share my art with the world on my new art topic!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Maybe not right this second, but soon!! The world shall soon be mine!!!
BURN-E
Mutant Toy

Location: Lost in my imagination without a GPS. I haven't eaten in three days.......

Postby The Star Swordsman » Sat May 02, 2009 4:02 am

I can't wait to see your artwork.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby BURN-E » Sat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Well, good, TSS, because here it is!!! I'm gonna start out with my "not my best" art, then work my way up to my favorite drawings and best personal accomplishments.

This one's an Axiom promotional poster.

Here's the same picture's logo up close.

This is Ibu, where the Egyptians thought they'd go after they died. Behind the Pharaoh is the Underworld, and behind Anubis (that guy on the right) is the gateway to the Afterlife. The Pharaoh's heart is being weighed against the Feather of Truth. If his heart weighs more than the feather, he's eaten by the alligator/cheetah/hippo animal next to Anubis. If it isn't heavier, the Pharaoh goes onto the Afterlife. I pictured Ibu above the Earth, as a huge platform.

Closer picture.

Well, it's true!!

Finally, one of my stick people next to Flik.

I'll post more soon, cuz I gots thousands more!!
BURN-E
Mutant Toy

Location: Lost in my imagination without a GPS. I haven't eaten in three days.......

Postby little_chef_eva09 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

BURN-E: I recognize the slogan in your BnL picture - did you base that off of the siggy I made a while back...?

Just wondering, 'cuz I recognized the tag from my sig. :wink: Not a big deal or anything, just a funny coincidence! :D

Cute little drawings, by the way. Their simplicity makes them all the more random. :P

little chef
// Find me on: deviantART // Twitter // Tumblr //
little_chef_eva09
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby BURN-E » Fri May 08, 2009 12:57 am

I might''ve based it off of that. I remember seeing something with that slogan somewhere..... but I can't remember. Thanks for all of your positive responses everybody! =^D
BURN-E
Mutant Toy

Return to Non-Pixar Art