Pixar Planet

Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby danielh1989 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Theclaw wrote:Nice work there Eggy. There seems to be a wealth of talent on this forum.

I just won this Lenny on eBay.

He's described as approx 3" high by 5" wide. He can be used as actual binoculars with a working focus dial. He isn't the most accurate I have seen in detail but I think he is close to scale. Anyone out there have this version?

that leeny looks the exact one that I have mine is approx 3 by 5 He works as working binoculars the only problem is he isnt a wind up toy. I brought mine of ebay a few years ago.
danielh1989
Ant

Postby wampar » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm

A quick eBay search showed one of each of the new plush...and while peas look like they are the only ones that might fit in as is, the others look like they have potential to be decent placeholders until something better comes along...will have to see them in person to judge, but Buttercup, Pricklepants, and Dolly looked better than I expected...for beanie babies. I hope my Disney Store has them when I can finally make it there tomorrow night.
wampar
Garbage Boy

Postby Sheriff Woody Pride » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm

wampar wrote:A quick eBay search showed one of each of the new plush...and while peas look like they are the only ones that might fit in as is, the others look like they have potential to be decent placeholders until something better comes along...will have to see them in person to judge, but Buttercup, Pricklepants, and Dolly looked better than I expected...for beanie babies. I hope my Disney Store has them when I can finally make it there tomorrow night.

I could only find Dolly and the Peas, links for the others please?
Sheriff Woody Pride
Garbage Boy

Postby RoboDad » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Pricklepants and Dolly look off, but Buttercup might be OK, depending on scale. It's really hard to tell from the photo in the auction. And the peas do look pretty good, but they should have bead eyes, not embroidered ones, and the scale is definitely off. Both auctions list the width of the pod at 8 inches, and my thinking is that it should be around 12.
RoboDad
Garbage Boy

Postby danielh1989 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u323 ... ry/007.jpg

I just thought i would post a picture of the two different lennys i have the smaller one being the mcdonalds one. The bigger one is the approx 3 by 5 one sadly it doesnt wind up but i guess its more too scale.
danielh1989
Ant

Postby TTHtv » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm

danielh1989 wrote:http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u323/dannyh12_2009/toy%20story/007.jpg

I just thought i would post a picture of the two different lennys i have the smaller one being the mcdonalds one. The bigger one is the approx 3 by 5 one sadly it doesnt wind up but i guess its more too scale.

I used to have that exact same bigger one! I got him from TS2 on Ice and they had him at the concession stand. Unfortunately the lenses came loose on the inside and I had to throw him out. :( But I enjoyed him up until then.
Check out my Fan Fics!
Buzz Fights Zurg:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8297
Stinky Pete Returns:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8309
TTHtv
Mutant Toy

Postby PlayNice820 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am

so how would a Stretch replica look and what would it be made of ? any thoughts?

The charater description says "Stretch is a fun-loving under-the-sea octopus friend that shines in glittery purple. Kids can count her eight rubbery legs and dozens of sticky suckers that are sure to stand up to rough-and-tumble play and extreme stretching. Toss her high on the wall and watch her climb her way down! Clean in mild soap solution to remove dust and lint." so im thinking she can be made like those sticky hands.

http://www.amazon.com/Snapper-Hand-Toy- ... B000F4MZYK

What do you think?
We toys can see EVERYTHING! So play nice!
PlayNice820
Shark Bait

Postby Dinoco » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah, that's it. I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be a Wacky WallCrawler.
Dinoco
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby PlayNice820 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am

I wonder what there made of
PlayNice820
Shark Bait

Postby TylerHaslett » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am

Where are the pictures of Dolly, Buttercup, Pricklepants, etc? I cant find them on ebay, looked everywhere. Please help.
TylerHaslett

Postby Cleanmonk » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am

Cleanmonk
Mutant Toy

Postby Buzz&Woodyforever » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am

He's looking for the plushies. I just checked eBay, I couldn't find them.
Buzz&Woodyforever
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Kyle » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 am

You know who I think would make great versions of these plushie characters? Ty. they don't just make beanie babies, but regular stuffed animals. they would know how to make them very high quality. and recently Ive noticed they have started selling out, figuratively speaking. Ive seen them do Shrek tie ins for example. It would be cool to see them team up with Disney / pixar for this.
PIXAR>>>You
Kyle
Master Scarer

Postby PlayNice820 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am

the plushes were sold. I just saw them went back to look at them again and they were gone. :shock: that was fast
PlayNice820
Shark Bait

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Story