Pixar Planet

Mira Nova, Booster, XL Ideas!

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Mira Nova, Booster, XL Ideas!

Postby THELASTKING » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:33 am

While I can clearly see this thread has long since past its prime I do believe that the idea of custom "Buzz lightyear of Star Command(BLoSC) figures in scale with the Tsc collection Buzz Lightyear has great potential and is a very creative way to make any Toy story collection unique. And so I have decide to take on this enormous undertaking and hopefully breath life into this thread. This is because although I seem to be in the the minority I do in fact consider BLoSC to be at the very least semi-canon to the rest Toy Story lore. And even though it doesn't meet the standards I have for Pixar I do remember watching the series as a child and falling in love with its charm. I honestly believe that the series was greatly underrated and I know I cant be the only one. I feel that Team Lightyear deserve more respect and aim to give them that, I will be drumming up ideas all day and will hopefully I will have some sort of plan posted later today. :D
THELASTKING
Ant

Postby Dinoco » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:48 pm

The show seems to have drifted into obscurity, but I still have a soft spot for it. Plus, Pixar pretty much thought how you did in terms of canonicity; the Buzz Lightyear toyline was based off an in-universe TV series, and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command was Disney's interpretation of that. Is it 100% canon in my book? Not quite due to a lot of tonal and character changes between the 'Space Ranger Buzz' we've known from Toy Story and Toy Story 2. But it's a fun addition to the series. Anyways, I look forward to those plans.
Dinoco
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Buzzlightyear3000 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:49 pm

I think Disney should make a reboot, but there's only one problem..... :( I've heard that John Lasseter reportedly hated it. But please make a reboot in some form. No Teen Titains Go garbage!
Buzzlightyear3000
Ant

Previous

Return to Toy Story