Pixar Planet

TV Shows You Watch

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Re: TV Shows You Watch

Postby Sien » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:24 am

I prefer "The games of thrones"
Sien
Ant

Postby brainstorm21 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Scranton wrote:Anyone still watching The Walking Dead? I've been following the Season 9, more out of habit at this point.

Yeah mate I am watching them . The 9 season gives off a distinctly Western vibe, with horse-drawn museum artefacts helping our heroes rebuild a civilization, and an incident of rough frontier justice. I have used to watch it on this site movies123.top . There i can enjoy the serials without any ads in a FullHd quality and subtitles. It is free and accessible for everyone . I just make a favour for you guys and leave the link here , You deserve it .
brainstorm21
Ant

Postby shane8641523 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:34 am

I watched Game of Thrones at TV.
shane8641523

Postby firsly » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:39 am

Frankly, I don't really like watching shows, but I watch news with great pleasure. It doesn't really matter sometimes if it is the world news or local ones like rarenews24.com, but I love that feeling when you know all that is happening around you and can tell about it to anyone.
firsly

Postby SimonSmith » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 am

I'm not sure what watching the news is a good idea now. Journalists very often redo facts because they are comfortable for hype. I think that you yourself have come across this. This undermines the credibility of TV news in general. I prefer to read newspapers now.
SimonSmith
Ant

Postby Sien » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:57 pm

We live in a time when it is difficult to distinguish between fake and real news. That’s why I cherish trusted sources. I can attribute Chigako news to helpful resources now. This is the same old kind newspaper only in digital form. I look at their site from time to time to keep abreast of the latest news.
Sien
Ant

Previous

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books