Pixar Planet

Name for son

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Name for son

Postby Karter00 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 am

Many parents call their children using numerology. How do they do it?
Karter00
Ant

Re: Name for son

Postby lindatovar » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Perhaps that is the specific convention that the family gives!
lindatovar

Postby brainstorm21 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 am

Oh, I totally agree that the name should be chosen according to the numerological rules! For example, my name is Emily and I'm Virgo by zodiac. You know what? My name that my parents gave me is the same as what in the article is said about names for Virgo. I think due to this I'm a very lucky man, for example I recently won the lottery $ 500, and once among 200 people, my ticket was winning and I won a mobile phone ) After I started getting into numerology and began to read about my 444 angel number
brainstorm21
Ant

Postby Stranger » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:57 am

brainstorm21 wrote:Oh, I totally agree that the name should be chosen according to the numerological rules! For example, my name is Emily and I'm Virgo by zodiac. You know what? My name that my parents gave me is the same as what in the article is said about names for Virgo. I think due to this I'm a very lucky man, for example I recently won the lottery $ 500, and once among 200 people, my ticket was winning and I won a mobile phone ) After I started getting into numerology and began to read about my 444 angel number

Coincidence? I don't think so...
Stranger
Ant

Postby Alduino » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 am

brainstorm21 wrote:Oh, I totally agree that the name should be chosen according to the numerological rules! For example, my name is Emily and I'm Virgo by zodiac. You know what? My name that my parents gave me is the same as what in the article is said about names for Virgo. I think due to this I'm a very lucky man, for example I recently won the lottery $ 500, and once among 200 people, my ticket was winning and I won a mobile phone ) After I started getting into numerology and began to read about my https://fa-fa-fa-slot.com/

Sounds good.
Alduino

Postby Blowser » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Karter00 wrote:Many parents call their children using numerology. How do they do it?

Are you sure about that? I am not...
Blowser

Postby mason4 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:07 pm

I think you should find More Help in this question, as it is a very serious problem. I also faced it a few years ago and astrology reakky helped me, so you just should go right to the site.
mason4

Return to Off-Topic