Pixar Planet

Air conditioning

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Air conditioning

Postby Karter00 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:32 am

Hi guys, my air conditioning is broken, someone can advice me air con service?
Karter00
Ant

Re: Air conditioning

Postby brainstorm21 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 am

Guys from Marvellous aircon company are professional technician and have a huge experience in repairing all types of A/C . My neighbour is working in http://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/ and he helped me to solve the problem with leaking A/C . The air blows were very slow, the flow could even stop in one moment and it took forever to make normal temperature in my house. This problem was solved and now A/C is working perfectly . I advice to contact this company end enjoy the quick and qualitative service .
brainstorm21
Ant

Postby reactslight » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:56 am

What do you think. They say it is going to be sad.
Update gun mayhem 3.0
reactslight

Postby Boluker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 am

And it's good to buy air conditioning at a discount
Boluker
Ant

Postby Tenderness » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:26 am

Boluker wrote:And it's good to buy air conditioning at a discount
A very interesting question, only it should be asked in a separate topic.
Tenderness

Postby Dazeled » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 am

Boluker wrote:And it's good to buy air conditioning at a discount

"I believe that all these discounts are organized for goods that no one wants to buy. If no one wants to buy the goods, then it is not so high-quality. It seems to me that everyone has their own opinion, but nevertheless I think that many will agree with me.
I also recently searched for air conditioning for myself and just found it at a very low price and soon I was very disappointed. So I realized that discounts and low prices are not always good. I started looking for something new and found the site with Blaux Portable Air Conditioner where I could find a great air conditioner. This cheap mini air conditioner uses the principle of thermoelectric cooling. This phenomenon is based on the transfer of high thermal power to cool the surrounding air. It also cleans and moisturizes it in addition to cooling the air. It's just lovely, isn't it?"
Last edited by Dazeled on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dazeled
Ant

Postby carlahastings » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:45 am

You may have not intended to do so, but I assume you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of men and women are in. https://sites.google.com/view/forge-of-empires-pc
carlahastings

Postby BaronSamedi » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:16 am

Is this problem really unsolvable? Some problems with devices such as air conditioners can be solved on your own.
BaronSamedi
Ant

Postby Goors1n » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:49 am

BaronSamedi wrote:Is this problem really unsolvable? Some problems with devices such as air conditioners can be solved on your own.

Well, sometimes it's damn hard even with the guide. I've tried to do it on my own and I didn't fix it. It turned out that I was using a wrong guide, though. I asked one of my friends for help, and he'd found this https://guides4homeowners.co.uk site for me. And I've found a proper guide which helped me to fix my air conditioning system. It was a tiny problem I didn't even think about. I saved myself a lot of money the day when I have found this site. Now I use it for solving many problems.
Goors1n
Ant

Postby Goors1n » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Karter00 wrote:Hi guys, my air conditioning is broken, someone can advice me air con service?

Just contact any repair service. Why do you ask this on the site? Everywhere the same fix
Goors1n
Ant

Return to Off-Topic