Pixar Planet

Any animators on board?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Any animators on board?

Postby DirtyBirdy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm

For many many years I've always wanted to animate a cartoon. I finally got Flash CS5 but have no idea how to animate. Ive checked tutorials on google and Youtube yet had no success.

If any one here can give me a lead, id be very grateful! :mrgreen:
Egoraptor and Tomska's stuff is the kind of stuff I'd like to imitate. Check em out, they're good
Personal Message from DB:

I know I've been missing for a while, But I'm dealing with a lot of homework and college junk. I am not leaving, am I'm here to stay. :)
DirtyBirdy
Mutant Toy

Re: Any animators on board?

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 am

All my animation experience is animating faces on the corners of my math notebook while I was suppose to be listening to my teacher! That explains why I'm in a lower math class in college!

There are a lot of inspiring animators here, and those studying to be. I know that Hannahmation is currently studying animation, something she animated was nominated for a Pixar Planet award this year.
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby DirtyBirdy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

ellie-jessie-eve wrote:All my animation experience is animating faces on the corners of my math notebook while I was suppose to be listening to my teacher! That explains why I'm in a lower math class in college!

There are a lot of inspiring animators here, and those studying to be. I know that Hannahmation is currently studying animation, something she animated was nominated for a Pixar Planet award this year.

That sounds really neat! but the stuff I'm looking to do is not for a career. Just as a healthy hobby.
I recently acquired Flash Professional CS5 and let me tell you, Its so very confusing. The tutorials I found aren't teaching me animation, but how to use flash for Web design and stuff, not Character animation. Have you ever watched an animation by Egoraptor?
Personal Message from DB:

I know I've been missing for a while, But I'm dealing with a lot of homework and college junk. I am not leaving, am I'm here to stay. :)
DirtyBirdy
Mutant Toy

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Alright I see. I have no expierince with anything you juts mentioned, do you have a link for any work done by Egoraptor?
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby AndrewLogan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Truth be told. They incorporate Flex, Flash Builder, and Flash Catalyst. All things considered, on the off chance that you need to get familiar with Flash's structure and liveliness includes just as its programming and advancement highlights, at that point Flash Professional CS5 is the spot to begin. dissertation writing uk | DissertationTime
AndrewLogan

Postby rogetwaters » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 am

DirtyBirdy wrote:For many many years I've always wanted to animate a cartoon. I finally got driving directions Flash CS5 but have no idea how to animate. Ive checked tutorials on google and Youtube yet had no success.

If any one here can give me a the impossible quiz lead, id be very grateful! :mrgreen:
Egoraptor and Tomska's stuff is the kind of stuff I'd like to imitate. Check em out, they're good

I'm also fond of animating a cartoon.
rogetwaters

Postby josef » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:58 pm

A storyboard is pretty much what it sounds like, a board for your story. Serving as a visual representation of still pictures of what your film will end up being, a storyboard is each key moment of a film drawn out and presented in order, similar to a picture book.mobile mechanic
josef

Return to Off-Topic