Pixar Planet

Can you get high from CBD oil?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby LilLillo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 pm

LilLillo
Ant

Re: Can you get high from CBD oil?

Postby Memonter » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Simply put, CBD stands for cannabidiol, and it is one of the cannabinoids found in cannabis, both marijuana, and hemp. But, it is only CBD from marijuana that contains THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol ), the stuff that makes you high. But, CBD can also be extracted from Hemp, and Hemp does not contain THC, so you can’t get high from the CBD extracted from Hemp. This is very important, as this form of CBD is non-psychoactive and you just get the CBD Oil effects without the negative side effects of THC. In fact, it’s just the opposite, as many people report actually feeling more mental clarity when taking CBD derived from Hemp. As for me I use premiumjane CBD oil and it is good for relax and better sleep. That's all.
Memonter
Ant

Postby az_kilda » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:30 pm

You might not get high but there are effects of CBD that you can feel. You might get sleepy. It really depends on how your body takes to CBD. If you are a juuler, there are juul pods for them too.
az_kilda

Postby DanGolfy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Nope it hasn`t THC inside so it is imposibel to get high, I know wthat I am saying about because I am consuming a lot of cbd oils to gight with insomnia and anxiety, some times I have to take double dose, nothing happens, but relaxation is really god. I order mine here https://www.hempwholesaler.com try to get high with it) May be you would make a new invention!
DanGolfy

Return to Off-Topic