Pixar Planet

Anime/Manga

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Anime/Manga

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:01 pm

^What's so funny about Kill La Kill, I wonder? And why Akame Ga Kill? Never heard of those... :? :roll:
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:06 pm

evspixarfan2012 wrote:^What's so funny about Kill La Kill, I wonder? And why Akame Ga Kill? Never heard of those... :? :roll:

The character and humor is just so over the top ridiculous and inappropriate. but added the show's violence, it gives it an empowering feel to it.
I like Akame Ga Kill because it's a anime about assasins from the lower class fighting to overthrow the corrupt empire they live in. Love the characters and relationships between them. The graphic violence to me is just a plus. And for a dark and violent show, it manages to bring out some really good humor moments.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:03 am

That almost sounds like the kind of violence one would usually see within only certain titles of manga comics! Am I right about that or what?
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Witch_of_Night » Sun May 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Well, to put it simply, Animes are the TV shows, usually based on the Mangas, which are the comic books. The events happening are not always identical or happen in a different order in the Anime than in the Manga.
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby Karter00 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:30 pm

I think most people that were born in the 2000s watched anime. Anime might be the cartoon genre of the century (from the popularity point of view). But someone said that if you become an anime lover, you'll never cease being one, and I totally agree with that. I'm 32 and I never stopped loving anime. But I also upgraded - a few years ago I started watching hentai also. Hentai is that anime derivative for the mature and all the anime fans come to an age when they just feel the need for something more - hentai being the only thing able to satisfy their need. I watch hentai on hentaicloud.com. But you?
Karter00
Ant

Postby Lmaomen1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Karter00 wrote:I think most people that were born in the 2000s watched anime. Anime might be the cartoon genre of the century (from the popularity point of view). But someone said that if you become an anime lover, you'll never cease being one, and I totally agree with that. I'm 32 and I never stopped loving anime. But I also upgraded - a few years ago I started watching hentai also. Hentai is that anime derivative for the mature and all the anime fans come to an age when they just feel the need for something more - hentai being the only thing able to satisfy their need. I watch hentai on hentaicloud.com. But you?

You can't cease being an anime fan? Well, my wife managed to get me rid of it. Get married and you'll leave anime also.
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby roberchain » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:34 am

Rac_Rules wrote:Oh, yay! :D All the episodes are on YouTube.

I usually watch animes on anime sites, I also have accounts on anime forums and I love to read anime updates, people often share a lot of new decent shows, they also share interesting theories regarding such animes like One Piece.
roberchain

Postby Filosofster » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm

I only watch what stands out from other anime. For example, Hayao Miyazaki's paintings can easily be equated with masterpieces of art. From the serial numbers looks great Attack on Titans, SAO (1 season), Barakamon (for soul). In General, there is still a lot of good things, but you can't remember everything at once.
Filosofster

Postby justtamta » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:07 am

IncredigirlVirginia wrote:I agree on the Tv show animes. I really do not appreciate those.

Wait, but Netflix has pretty good ones. I have heard that they plan to film Witcher as anime as well. So far so good I love how Netflix releases different anime shows.
justtamta

Postby mjust » Wed May 27, 2020 5:19 am

I was hoping that you will share your artworks here but I was wrong. I was busy checking on fan art and I thought I can see something here.
mjust
Ant

Previous

Return to Other Animation