Pixar Planet

Buzz Lightyear playing cards replica project

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Buzz Lightyear playing cards replica project

Postby SkyMarshalVince » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:54 am

I have a simple project that I would like to do : making the Buzz Lightyear playing cards seen in the first movie.

I was thinking that will be easy and just find the good Buzz illustration then do the montage and bingo: order some personalized cards !
The good thing was that I've found the good image ! Perfect, nothing to do !! But the bad thing is the resolution. Really not enough.

And I don't find the same Buzz illustration anywhere on Google Image. (except on my own bedspread lol)
So is anybody there know where I could find this illustration?
SkyMarshalVince

Re: Buzz Lightyear playing cards replica project

Postby CanadianTVBroadcasts » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:37 pm

SkyMarshalVince wrote:The good thing was that I've found the good image ! Perfect, nothing to do !! But the bad thing is the resolution. Really not enough.

And I don't find the same Buzz illustration anywhere on Google Image. (except on my own bedspread lol)
So is anybody there know where I could find this illustration?

Maybe try to trace it on a software like Corel Draw? I'll try to take a stab at it if you like.
CanadianTVBroadcasts
Ant

Postby SkyMarshalVince » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Of course, you can try if you're good on Corel Draw. ;)
SkyMarshalVince

Postby Dorothea12 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Playing cards of replica project that has been increased by the time for those people who want to gather more things like communication for any purposes also essay writing services australia like this website for the homework as summer is coming or you can say its around the corner for everybody to enjoy. so you can say its all about those things and learning should never be stopped
Dorothea12

Postby kinneyjeff13 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:47 am

Toy story is one of my favorites animation movie franchise Toy Story 4 was also a great success for the franchise. In my college time, me and my friends play these cards game overnight and many time forget to do our assignment then we found this assignment writing service whos always there for helping us and give us the best quality assignment it very easy and cheap form other sites.
If you are looking out for python assignment help, your search ends here. It is a one-stop solution for all the programming related assignments.
kinneyjeff13

Postby Vcorner » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion. Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have. I am sharing related topic which is most important on real credit card numbers to buy stuff
Vcorner

Return to Toy Story