Pixar Planet

Importance of education

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Importance of education

Postby Sangi886 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:23 am

Do not hamper your career by stopping your education in these difficult times. In this covid-19 problem so much s, teachers started Online Training Programmed to educate students. Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge.
Revolutionizing IT Education!
Sangi886

Postby evanscott64 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks for the information!
evanscott64

Postby goalken » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:58 am

This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me temple run 2
goalken
Shark Bait

Postby Petrik » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Who can argue about the importance of education? I don't understand why people still speculate on it.
Petrik
Ant

Postby MaximilianIV » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:32 am

It's hard to underestimate the importance of education. It forms you and gives an essential amount of knowledge which you will implement in your future life. Yeap, you can use a percentage calculator, for instance, in order not to calculate on your own. But education isn't about learning formulas. It's about learning how to solve various tasks.
MaximilianIV
Mutant Toy

Postby jacksalvator » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:43 am

Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge
jacksalvator

Postby lindaween » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 am

Education is important in a modern world. It is a key to success in life. I was a student of the Washington University. My aim was to do my best and become a straight A student. Only once I ordered otis essay because of tight deadlines. I completed most of the tasks by myself in order to get useful skills.
lindaween

Postby Playfantasycricket » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Education certainly determines the quality of an individual's life. Education improves one's knowledge, skills and develops the personality and attitude.
Gameplan11 play fantasy cricket game where you can create your team to show your skills and earn real cash daily!
Playfantasycricket

Postby GlenCurtis » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:07 pm

I don't understand people who think that studying is not necessary and that nowadays you can achieve everything even without education. I believe that this is nonsense and in general I remember my school only with warmth even though I graduated from it 5 years ago. I went to upper school North Ridgeville and it was a really cool time. I found real friends there and with the teachers who taught me I still meet and often talk on Skype. They taught me not to be afraid of anything and always achieve what I want. They are more than just teachers, they are like second parents to me.
GlenCurtis
Ant

Previous

Return to Off-Topic