Pixar Planet

Ratatouille Category on Fanfiction.Net

Archives of the Fandom

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Ratatouille Category on Fanfiction.Net

Postby putmoneyinthypurse » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi all!

As the Ratatouille authors on here may already know, we're currently reduced to posting our Ratatouille fanfics under "Cartoons/Disney/Other" on FFN, or worse, "Misc.Movies". I've written to them, but no response. I was hoping to enlist my listsibs' help in writing to FFN and asking them to add a Ratatouille category. I think if a certain number of people ask, they usually do it. So could you?

Um... I was going to post the 'Contact' link from Fanfiction.Net here, but they've removed it form the top of the page and I can't find it now. I think it's support@fanfiction.net but if someone could confirm, I'd be really grateful.
"One can be TOO familiar with vegetables, you

know!" - Chef Skinner
putmoneyinthypurse
Shark Bait

Postby Fairly Odd New Yorker » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:21 pm

Yeah I'm being lazy and just waiting. Eventually, they'll add it and for now I'll just be patient. They never respond anyway, if they do it'll probably be a robot. =P
Fairly Odd New Yorker
Master Scarer

Postby The Star Swordsman » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:46 am

Usually, after a film comes out, give it a couple weeks after its release and boom! THere comes a Ratatouille section on FF.net. I don't know why it hasn't showed up yet, but hopefully, it will be soon. Maybe a couple weeks before the DVD release?
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby remy_must_save_henri » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:50 pm

Interesting, the DVD is already out and there still isn't any Ratatouille category. But not like I care, I'm fine with putting my Ratatouille fanfic in the "Disney" section.
By the way, I'm female. I just tend to use my fanfiction characters' names in my movie forum usernames.
I have seen WALL•E twice.
remy_must_save_henri
Garbage Boy

Return to Fandom Archives