Pixar Planet

Hi, all! I have a question about the internships...

This is the place to talk about the studio as well as the people and software behind it. Show off your knowledge and learn about news from the Emeryville headquarters including everything from Renderman to the Brain Trust to The Holy Trinity of Pixar.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Hi, all! I have a question about the internships...

Postby micheezie » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here :)
After a long struggle of figuring out what I wanted to do with my life, I decided to strive to become a storyboard artist! I saw myself in the mirror and thought... "I can totally see myself working at Pixar." Haha, not sure why. But after doing a ton of research, Pixar seems like the place for me to strive :)

I'm a psychology major, but I'm thinking about switching that to my minor, and majoring in Art.

I am completely lost and would appreciate some guidance. I would like to know more about the internships. What are the qualifications?

I'm in my second year of college right now (would have been third, but stuff happened) at a community college. I'm going to switch to Art once school begins.

I would love to become a storyboard artist, but I have no idea where to start!
micheezie

Re: Hi, all! I have a question about the internships...

Postby Meloncov » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 am

They'll post the exact requirements some time this winter, but they always have a story internship, and getting it is primarily a matter of having a really, really, incredibly good story portfolio.
Meloncov
Ant

Postby dibiya » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:31 am

To all readers that are making the python django development page best over others. The collection of ideas that are really helping the readers in various areas and they provide a wide collection of ideas very easy to share and discuss the different collection of ideas.
dibiya
Mutant Toy

Oakville Airport Limo

Postby NancyPamela12 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Visiting Toronto for holidays? Whether you are heading straight to the airport or move elsewhere to start your holidays in Canada.You surely need safe and reliable transport.Oakville Airport Limo are always ready and waiting for you at your onset.
We have professional and friendly drivers. These drivers care for your comfort and help you to move toward your destination
with minimal disturbance and affordable rent.
NancyPamela12
Ant

Postby NancyPamela12 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:29 pm

FTS offers multiple levels of translation services based on client needs, ranging from draft / summary translation up to certified translation services in dubai
NancyPamela12
Ant

Business lawyer

Postby NancyPamela12 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:24 am

Our business lawyer and mediator works with businesses and organizations to help them resolve the various disputes that could interfere with their goals of making a profit or helping other.[url=https://www.conflictfreeresolutions.com/business-lawyer] Bhttps://www.conflictfreeresolutions.co ... ess-lawyer
[/url]
NancyPamela12
Ant

Postby NancyPamela12 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:23 am

We are Providing Affordable and Professional seo services new york under Certified SEO Experts to Pull up your website Rankings In SERPs.
NancyPamela12
Ant

Postby NancyPamela12 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:23 pm

New Mobile Phone Prices in the United States 2020, USA Cell Phone Price, get the best All Mobile Phone Price in USA
. It's easy to find a great phone these days and today's phones are so good you.
NancyPamela12
Ant

Embroiderd polo shirts

Postby NancyPamela12 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Quality of our digitizing Embroiderd polo shirts services speaks itself. Our main focus always remained as to improving the quality and providing the excellent work with full of customers satisfaction.
NancyPamela12
Ant

Postby NancyPamela12 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:33 am

TellTheBell Taco Bell Restaurant launched an online customer survey and feedback portal where customers can take part in Taco Bell Survey
and sweepstakes to Win $500 TellTheBell as well as free meals and coupons offered at Taco Bell Fast Food Restaurant Chain.
NancyPamela12
Ant

Return to The Pixar Studio & People