Pixar Planet

Phone related problem

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Phone related problem

Postby virginialuther12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:14 am

My phone shows *OK* in the gray cloud in each few minutes with a duration of a few seconds(3-4).I managed to make a Screenshot, was trying for few days.It begin alone I couldn't make any changes in my phone's software or hardware for 8 days and it started before 5 days.I searched some solution from the google but can't find anything associated with this problem. I was tried 3-4 anti-virus software and then 3 -4 anti-trojan.But that come clean. So I tried some application System Repair 2016 also but I can't find a solution.Help me please.
virginialuther12

Re: Phone related problem

Postby jacksmith69 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:13 am

Is your phone android or iphone? Anyways the best bet would be to take your phone to the nearest authorized service center, they would be best suited to take care of it, especially if its in warranty :)
jacksmith69

Postby Impt1974 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Service center is definitely the best solution. Otherwise you'll have to make a number of manipulations in order to get the ROOT rights, or your phone won't allow you do anything with its core software. And this is tricky, my e-reader died last time I was trying it. Sure thing, no Essay expert will look to it after that.
Impt1974

Postby rima » Wed May 16, 2018 7:04 am

I respect all that you have joined the degree that anybody is the concerned base. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and isolated information you offer. Much appreciated.
rima

Return to Off-Topic