Pixar Planet

Please Help!

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Please Help!

Postby jay0126 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 am

Hi guys! So I'm thinking to apply for the internship in the near future, I know the chance is small but I want to give it a try. The problem is that I couldn't find a website to apply, I've created an account on CAREERS AT PIXAR, but it doesn't have any internship positions at all, not even for next year. Can anyone help me with that? Like send me a link or something.

Any help would be appreciated! :)
jay0126

Re: Please Help!

Postby annawarren89 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 am

jay0126 wrote:Hi guys! So I'm thinking to apply for the internship in the near future, I know the chance is small but I want to give it a try. The problem is that I couldn't find a website to apply, I've created an account on CAREERS AT PIXAR, but it doesn't have any internship positions at all, boxing betting tips, predictions, videos, latest boxing news not even for next year. Can anyone help me with that? Like send me a link or something.

Any help would be appreciated!
:)

It's a pity, but I can't help you :~o
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Bradley Whitford
annawarren89

Return to Off-Topic