Pixar Planet

Insurance

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Insurance

Postby LikeBlade » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 pm

I can not understand where it is better to insure your car. Tell me please
LikeBlade

Re: Insurance

Postby brainstorm21 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 am

LikeBlade wrote:I can not understand where it is better to insure your car. Tell me please

Hi, first of all you have to understand, that there are two kinds - state offered insurances and private. FOr example I used both of them, and was satisfied by the last one. Now I use services of Cheap motor trade insurance, their registration is much easier than state insurance and is cheaper. I asked my lawyer to verify their documentation, and do you know, they have no problems with it. As a result, I really recommend to find your own appropriate private insurance company, because they mainly are better than state insurance.
brainstorm21

Postby Karter00 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 am

brainstorm21 wrote:
LikeBlade wrote:I can not understand where it is better to insure your car. Tell me please

Hi, first of all you have to understand, that there are two kinds - state offered insurances and private. FOr example I used both of them, and was satisfied by the last one. Now I use services of Cheap motor trade insurance, their registration is much easier than state insurance and is cheaper. I asked my lawyer to verify their documentation, and do you know, they have no problems with it. As a result, I really recommend to find your own appropriate private insurance company, because they mainly are better than state insurance.

Interesting... thx
Karter00

Postby fedrickk » Fri May 10, 2019 5:15 pm

I have gone through your post link but not satisfied with car insurance policy, Prices are too high!
fedrickk

Return to Off-Topic