Pixar Planet

Brutal games

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Brutal games

Postby Fucha93 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:05 am

Do you think it is true that games with cruelty and blood affect the psyche of people?
Fucha93

Re: Brutal games

Postby Alrair » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Well, this is a controversial issue. I think it all depends on mental stability. There are quite a few cases where children have played violence games for a long time, they become aggressive and excited. If you like these games, you should take soothing things, for example https://hempworldstore.com/purekana-cbd ... g-vanilla/. So you will be more stress resistant.
Alrair

Postby MaximilianIV » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 am

thanks a lot
MaximilianIV
Ant

Postby fedrickk » Fri May 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Hi, Good to see your Brutal Games interest! If you are interested in play online game especially in sports please ask for a pinnacle betting review because they are the best online sports game service provider and offer many winning bonuses with easy pay mods.
fedrickk

Postby sharlynharville » Fri May 17, 2019 11:17 am

I like these types of the games because it had a vivid graphics, good depth, Essay Writing Help | EssayTigers, a strong solo mode with its presentation of dungeons and the enemies, and this was topped off with a really intuitive Dungeon Creator.
sharlynharville

Postby dibiya » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:32 am

I think it's is offensive to play these kinds of game Hostsailor. It is violence and will create a bad effect on people. They will get some physio problem. Try to play good and entertaining games.
dibiya
Ant

Postby firsly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 pm

I think that it's not a kind of true for adults. Maybe for kids, but again, what games they should play instead? There was a great post to read on this topic, but I can't find it.
firsly

Return to Off-Topic