Pixar Planet

Some kind of anxiety

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Some kind of anxiety

Postby Karter00 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Hey! My daughter was never in a hospital but from watching cartoons, she already knows that doctor=pain. The next week I planned on going to the dentist. She knows about that but makes such a drama. She doesn't even want to eat. I know this is a universal problem, but is there any way to get in her mind and calm her? It's some kind of kids' anxiety.
Karter00
Ant

Re: Some kind of anxiety

Postby Stranger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:15 am

When my mother gave me two palms at the butt, all my other fears were nothing compared to the fear that I had for her. Anxiety? Depression? Hell no. This way I become fearless. :D
Stranger
Ant

Re: Some kind of anxiety

Postby Lmaomen1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:19 am

A lot of kids fear the doctors and there are cases when the kids have grown up and still have fear of the doctors. I don't suffer from anxiety, although I was afraid of the doctors, but I still get goosebumps when I go to the hospital. The smell and the sad faces make me a little bit nervous. The most extreme case was when I went to the morgue. I was with my wife and she couldn't recover from that for a week. Fortunately, I know a few things about mental diseases and their roots, that's why I acted immediately and bought Etizolam from http://worldpharm365.com. I just knew some people that used it before and kept them out of trouble.
Lmaomen1

Return to Off-Topic